The last month has been a big one for the Sundin family. I have started work and Dayla has started daycare. With these new worlds also came a whole set of new talents that Dayla has developed. I have to say that the best part about daycare is that Jan (our daycare lady) keeps telling me how developed and how awesome Dayla is!
- Her first full-blown cold. Snot, sneezes and and smokers cough.
- Anything entering hand reaching distance goes directly into the mouth.
- She can hold onto her toys for a long time. I get a kick out of making her carry her own toys from the car to the house.
- Faces have become very interesting. Not just looking at them, but poking and grabbing lips, cheeks, noses and eyes.
- She sees a bottle and reaches out for it. She can even hold onto it all by herself (for a couple minutes anyway).
- Laughs hysterically at silly things we do (and when you tickle her).
- Puts her hand in my mouth and then her eyes get huge in surprise and amazement when I suck on her fingers.
- Can pull her feet up to her mouth...and yes, likes to chew on them too.
Fun things that have been said at daycare by the older kids:
- "She smells like a boy when she farts" (I am the only mom still nursing...and I eat garlic!)
- "Here comes drool monster!"
- "She is my favorite baby ever"
- (and by Jan herself) "Even at half the price she would still be a bargain!"
Here are a few bonus pictures we took recently
I can grab my legs!
I can eat my feet!
I have massive biceps!
I love my Mom!