I LOVE having two kids. I cannot tell you how many days (and how many times each day) I thank God for this blessing. And the by far the BEST part about it by far is how much they adore each other right now.
- goes in his room each time he wakes up so she can say hi first
- loves to make him laugh
- loves to set up “trails” of toys for him to follow
- helps feed him (sometimes)
- if she is the last to wake up in the morning she will always say hi to him first before she says hi to me or daddy
- plays with him in the car to make him stop crying
- gets upset if a friend hurts him (is quick to defend him)
- delights in dressing him up in things
- hates (and I mean HATES) being in pictures, but if her brother is in it, she will jump in to be with him!
- and pretty much laughs at any silly thing he does
- laughs at Dayla far faster and far more regularly then he laughs at me or his dad
- and pretty much wants to follow Dayla wherever she goes.
Here are some of my favorite captures of this love:
The toy trail:
Sebastian will sit in here the entire time she takes a bath (sometimes 30 min or more):
And lastly, the love: